There is space for 9,000 people for unique concerts in magical setting of Orange’s Ancient Theatre. A venue for shows in Roman times, it still plays this role today, to the delight of music lovers the world over.
Available for hire :
The Theatre: on this mythical stage with remarkable acoustics, the greatest names from the world of opera have appeared in the famous Chorégies, not to mention the numerous variety shows. Its remarkably well-preserved stage wall also lends itself to all kinds of light shows making concerts unforgettable. The semi-circular auditorium can seat up to 9,000 people. Accessible by high-speed train from Paris, Lyon, etc. and at the intersection of two major roads (A7 and A9), this setting, which is unique in the world, will enchant your guests from all over France.
- Stage scenery: the ancient wall
- Dimensions: 103 meters long, 37 meters high, 1.80 meters thick
- Stage: 65 meters long (optimum use at 47 meters)
- Depth: varies between 12 and 16 meters
- New glass and metal roof able to support all the special lighting and sound equipment as well as scenery (mother grid, etc)