Prestigious evening event
Situated at the heart of Provence, this great Imperial Roman Theatre provides a magnificent setting for your receptions and private shows.
Available for hire:
The Theatre: with its spectacular wall and vast stage, the Theatre provides a unique setting for the organisation of dinners, cocktails and shows.
The Temple Esplanade: providing a wonderful view of the theatre, this esplanade used to form the religious heart of the city of Orange. The remains of this structure dating from the 2nd century A.D. provide a magical setting for unforgettable receptions.
The Museum of Art and History: situated opposite the Theatre, this 17th century mansion is home to magnificent mosaics, frescoes depicting Amazons and centaurs as well as the remains of an impressive Roman cadastre.
- Theatre: up to 9000 people for a cocktail party or a show.
- Esplanade du Temple : up to 150 people for a dinner party and 300 people for a cocktail party.
- Museum of Art and History: up to 150 people for a dinner party and 300 people for a cocktail party.
Times available for private hire:
- Dinner and cocktail party: from 6 p.m to 2 a.m in winter and from 8 p.m to 4 a.m in summer.
- Wedding: from 6 p.m to 4 a.m in winter and from 8 p.m to 4 a.m in summer.
- Concert: from 6 p.m to 1 a.m in winter and from 8 p.m to 1 a.m in summer.