Opening times and access
The Roman Theatre and the Museum of Orange are open every day, all around the year.
January, February, November, December: from 9.30am to 4.30pm
March, October: from 9.30am to 5.30pm
April, May, September: from 9am to 6pm
June, July, August: from 9am to 7pm
Evening opening hours may change if there are rehearsals or shows taking place.
Art and History Museum
January, February, November, December: 9.30am - 12pm / 13pm - 4.30pm
March, October: from 9.45am to 5.30pm
April, May, September: 9.15am - 6pm
June, July, August: 9.15am - 7pm
Audio guides can be collected no later than one hour before site closure.
The book and gift shop is open during the Theatre opening times.
Early closings of the Theater in 2020
- Friday 17 July: closing at 6pm instead of 7pm
- Saturday 18 July: closing at 6pm instead of 7pm
- Sunday 19 July: closing at 6pm instead of 7pm
- Monday 10 August: closing at 4pm instead of 5pm
- Saturday 15 August: closing at 3pm instead of 7pm
- Friday 4 and Saturday 5 September: closing at 3.30pm instead of 7pm
- Friday 11 September: closing at 4.30pm instead of 7pm
- Saturday 19 September: closing at 5pm instead of 6pm
For information about Chorégies d'Orange, please join the association of the Chorégies d’Orange at +33 4 90 34 24 24. Booking on www.choregies.fr.
For information about concerts organised by the city of Orange, please join the Tourist Office of Orange at +33 4 90 34 70 88. Booking on www.digitick.com.
Getting to the Roman Theatre
Rue Madeleine Roch 84 100 Orange
Tél.: 04 90 51 17 60
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Roman Theatre is located in the centre of Orange, at 30 mins from Avignon.
By road: A7 and A9 motorways, Orange centre exit or main road 7, Orange centre exit.
Free car park 800 meters away.
To know everything about your traffic conditions, listen to Radio VINCI Autoroutes