Tour of the Theatre and the Museum
Theatre + Museum of Art and History – with audio guide
Full rate: € 9,5 / Reduced rate: € 7,5
Museum of Art and History only – with audio guide
Full rate: € 5,5 / Reduced rate: € 4,5
Rate one hour before site closure (without audio guide)
Full rate: € 8,5 / Reduced rate: € 6,5
€ 30 (for 2 adults and 2 children)
Virtual tour of the Theatre
Rate: +5 € in addition to the entrance ticket
Reduced rate for children aged 7-17, students, Education Pass holders and unemployed.
Free for children under the age of 7, journalists and desability card grants.
>> on presentation of written proof
A reduced rate for your visit thanks to our partner, Transdev!
- Line 1: Aygues - Pourtoules - Orange les Vignes
- Line 1: Orange - Pierrelatte
Combined ticket: Roman Pass
Roman Theatre & Museum of Orange + Amphitheatre of Nîmes + Maison Carrée + Tour Magne
Where can you buy your ticket?
On the website www.theatre-antique.com
- Tickets are valid for one day.
- Please note: tickets bought online cannot under any circumstances be collected from the Theatre. They must be printed at home.
- Please note: tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
At the Roman Theatre ticket office
Consult the Opening hours and access section.
Others points of sale
Fnac, Carrefour, Géant, Système U, Bon Marché
0892 684 694 (0,34 € TTC / mn)