Culturespaces produces and manages, with an ethical and professional approach, monuments, museums and prestigious historic sites entrusted to it by public bodies and local authorities.
Culturespaces manages the following sites: Jacquemart-André Museum in Paris (since 1996), Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat (since 1992), Greek Villa Kerylos in Beaulieu sur Mer (since 2001), Roman Theatre of Orange (since 2002), Château des Baux de Provence (since 1993), Nîmes Amphitheatre, Maison Carrée et Tour Magne (since 2006), Cité de l’Automobile in Mulhouse (since 1999), Cité du Train in Mulhouse (since 2005) and Waterloo Battlefield in Belgium (since 2004).
Culturespaces uses modern management methods in its work upgrading spaces and collections, welcoming the general public, managing staff and all services, organising cultural activities and temporary exhibitions and promoting sites at a national and international level.
With 20 years of experience and 2 million visitors every year, Culturespaces is the leading private organisation managing French monuments and museums, and one of the leading European players in cultural tourism.
Main actions implemented by Culturespaces since 2002
- Opening our doors all year round, 7 days a week
- Creation of a welcoming reception and ticket office area
- Creation of a book and gift shop
- Creation of a free audio guide service
- Creation of a projection room and showing of a film on the Roman Theatre
- Creation of special offers for groups
- Setting up of educational workshops and provision of teaching packs for schoolchildren
- Creation of an activity book for children
- Creation of a reception service
- Implementation of an active communications policy
- Creation du site internet www.theatre-antique.com
- Creation of the « The Ghosts of the Theatre » show